Sunday, May 23, 2010

There is a light and it never goes out

(pants-Surface to Air, shoes- Pierre Hardy for Gap, top-H&M, sweater-courtesy of Modcloth, rope bracelet-Mousy from Threadsence)
Spent a lovely Sunday shopping with Laura from OntheRacks followed by a doggy play date at the park with Aimee, Laura and our doggies. Obsessed with these new peach pants by Surface to Air, I've worn them twice already and only bought them on Thursday.

As I write this post I am wearing my new maxi dress from the H&M Fashion Against AIDS collection and have decided that it will be my new lounging attire. Throwing on this maxi is as easy as putting on sweatpants and I don't look half as crazy when I suddenly get the urge to run to Walgreens for some shrimp flavored chips and seaweed. Sometimes I go outside, usually for a Walgreens or a burrito run, and realize that the prostitutes on the corner (not joking here, my corner is the place to be if you're a prostitute) look better than I do. I am hoping this maxi dress will solve that problem.

This Post has been re-edited due to a matter brought to my attention by a few readers.
Thanks for pointing this out to me and I apologize if I offended anyone.