Sunday, May 30, 2010

The First Year...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Here I'm wearing: ZARA pink blazer, F21 blouse, H&M shorts, Moschino vintage belt, Alexander wang Rocco duffle, Aldo wedges, 
and Juicy Couture necklace, Casio watch


Yesterday was my nieces 1st B-day party. Ill be posting a few pictures of her in her pink little princess dress.
Wait, I think I'm going to do that right now as a matter of fact. So as some of you
know (via Twitter) I was thinking about getting her a present that would last a
lifetime. So Jesse and I decided to giver her children's books. May I add our
present was the best at the party? hehe
Anyway today is a VERY exciting day too because Jesse and I are going to
Disneyland with my bestie Sonia and her lovely family. I can't wait to meet them!


Love,
Dulce Candy