Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Cure for my Cough Attacks


As most of you know (via Twitter), I was very ill these past few days with a strep throat.  So painful I couldn't even swallow my saliva. I still had to take these pills which can only be purchased in Mexico, so to soothe my throat my lovely boyfriend made me tea a few times a day. I was very well taken care of and he catered to my every need.  Even though I looked sick and just plain awful, he still gave me that looks as to as if I was the most beautiful girl in his eyes.  Jesse is definitely a keeper.  So anyway, here is the this quick home-made tea recipe for you to try when you're having a bad cold. We all know how embarrassing those cough attacks can be.




KEY INGREDIENT:  MULLEIN FLOWERS (GORDOLOBO)-FAT WEREWOLF 




Stay Healthy,
Dulce Candy