Friday, May 28, 2010

Leather and Lace


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Today I'm wearing F21 lace bodysuit, H&M shorts, Moschino vintage belt,House of Holland Tights (Topshop), Alexander Wang duffle, 
Casio watch, F21 boots, H&M headband, Juicy Couture necklace, Hamsa red bracelet, and F21 rings.


Today was a wonderful day, Jesse and I met with my friend Selmie at the 
Fashion District but unfortunately we lost them ;(
So we decided to go to Barney's because as most you know, I have been LUSTING 
over the Alexander Wang duffle, so after many months of saving up, 
the moment came, and I made it all MINE!! I love the studs since it gives the bag a dark edge. 
ugh... this is definitely secondary love! Anyway this is the first time I've worn a 
lace bodysuit out and about. A little jelly in my belly but i love it.. I'm not going to live my life regretting anything!
It's all about being confident in your own skin!


XO,
Dulce Candy