Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm on the List

(dress-Zara, jacket, necklace & tights-H&M, key necklace-gift from my dear friend, bag-Marc by Marc Jacobs, shoes-Cynthia Vincent for Target, gold nucklduster- LowLuv x Erin Wasson via tobi, silver nuckle duster-F21, disk ring-Crossroads)
I had the pleasure of being invited to the Yeasayer secret concert this weekend
(thanks Jordana and Katy).
Not only are they a great band, they are phenomenal live.
The concert was put on by KIN to promote a new line of "social phones" from Microsoft Windows Phones. KIN is planning on having more of these free secret concerts so follow them on facebook to get all the details on upcoming shows.
Jennie (Going West) was invited as well and we went together after spending the day at a friend's BBQ. We also ran into Brittany from Work it Berk.
I wore my Zara cat print dress, mixed in another print with my Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges, and added some edge with a leather jacket. I have been living in this dress and have rediscovered my love for drop waists. The only problem with this gem of a dress is it's tendency to wrinkle in a matter of seconds.