Thursday, May 13, 2010

Childhood Memories

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




For those of you that follow me on Twitter you know that I was on the ABC news last night. Which was beyond exciting for me. I'm so honored to have been chosen to be a part of Youtube's Birthday. We took about 2 hours of footage (they even filmed me walking lol) and I was on for only a few seconds ha ha.


Moving on....




So one of my personal favorite trends is "the sock trend." I bought so many different textured and colored socks to finally wear with my heels this spring and summer. So this is my second outfit ever to incorporate exposed socks. I know this definitely takes some getting use to because it's not something you see everyday, but with the right clothing you can make it work. Anyway, in the last pictures you can see the outfit with out the sock ( Jesse preferred) which gave it a more of an obvious look since the socks gave the outfit a twist. Everything is from F21 (except the bag and watch). I got a shipment in today so I decided to work with my new clothes. Tell me why my clothes came damp? All of my shipments lately have been all damn and sticky! eww, so I had to steam everything. Also I understand the words are cutting off, I'll try my best to fix that ASAP.


XO,
Dulce Candy