Friday, May 14, 2010

No matter how long the river, the river will reach the sea. -Eugene Fitch Ware

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I'm wearing Franco Sarto shoes, Forever 21 dress, Hamsa bracelet, F21 accessories, F21 belt, thrifted purse, and a Lucid New York ring (The frog ring)
The lovely Ann from Lucid New York gave us all a code for 20% off! 
CODE: LN20D

I had a few people from school ask me why I don't dress the way I dress in my blog to class. Well, simply because (even though it's a fashion school) I'm there to learn and nothing else. I don't need to impress anyone which is why I take about 30 minutes in the morning to get ready for class. BUT I do dress casual and comfy and not straight up in my pj's (nothing wrong in that).

XO,
Dulce Candy