Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

(tank- Olive Olivia, trousers-Vince, sweater-h&m, socks and lace bralette- courtesy of American Apparel, shoes-Aldo, belt, clutch and necklace-vintage, watch- courtesy of Modcloth ring- LowLuv X Erin Wasson)
I've been having a grand old time shopping lately. The more I tell myself no, the more I seem to shop. Today I spent way over my intended amount at the ShopSocial event for Chictopia and Crossroads Trading co. I did get a few gems, mainly in the form of a men's sweater and button down, and of course a turquoise fold over Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch.
This is what I wore to the event. I decided to go for a slouchy menswear inspired look.
I added the green socks for a jolt of color and the lace bralette for a touch of sex. I decided to do an 80's side sweep with my hair, it seemed like a good idea at the time and I'm sort of loving it now.