Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


It's a Monday afternoon and I sit here editing this post because guess what?! I have no class today!! Yay for me! So Let me tell you how much fun Jesse and I had with 
Sonias family at Disneyland yesterday. I believe the last time I went to Disney was
back when I was 12 years old. So it was really nice to just enjoy the hot weather 
and get on all the kiddy rides. Jesse and I rode "Splash Mountain" which is 
probably the scariest ride at the resort and as we took the humid 50 foot plunge 
towards the end, his new hat flew off and we got drenched with all that chlorine 
filled water. Mind you I'm still sick :(
Anyway, since I didn't get a chance to post the pictures of Hazel and I, I posted 
them towards the end. Gosh, I love that fat nugget! 
I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!! Thank you for all the memorial
day wishes on Twitter this morning.


P.S.
I'll be working on a fashion post for tonight (outfit) so don't feel discouraged since 
the outfit I took to Disney was far from "fashionable". All I was worried about was 
being comfy.


Love,
Dulce Candy