Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fact amongst my fiction

(skirt-h&m, top-vintage, bag-storets, shoes- Cynthia Vincent for Target, sweater-courtesy of Modcloth, bracelet- courtesy of Threadsence via Moussy, watch- courtesy of Modcloth)
I really like the feel of an over sized silk blouse, this one in particular. I love the playfulness of the draped blouse paired with the more structured skirt and the way the pleats of the blouse mirror the pleats of the skirt.
Today Sam indulged me by accompanying me to Sex and the City 2. I have to say I did not love the film, but I did enjoy it. Some of the outfits were to die for, while others were a bit over the top and slightly tacky. That being said, the pink asymmetrical Halston Heritage dress Carrie wears when she steps off the plane at Abu Dahbi and the pleated Halston Heritage dresses were breathtaking. I am secretly considering splurging on the pink dress, if I can figure out a way to hide it from Sam.

I'll be emailing the contest winner tonight, it was comment number 101.
(couldn't figure out how to embed the random number generator I used)