Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Two Tone

(dress- t by Alexander Wang, sheer button down-AA, hat-vintage, socks-h&m, shoes- Rag&Bone)
Playing dress up is entertaining no matter how old you are. This look makes me think of the Japanese Lolita subculture, it's my "Amish Lolita" look. This may not be the usual look I am drawn to, but one cannot spend every day in lacy frocks and fluttering skirts. I enjoy exploring all the different variations of my personal style and today this look just felt right.

On a more humorous note I have recently discovered my addiction to both Planet Earth type shows and the Internet. Last night I stayed up until 3am watching a 4 hour special on ants while simultaneously youtubing kitten videos and updating my blog. Now that's what I call multitasking.
The winner of the Jeffrey Campbell giveaway is comment number 718.