Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Black Summer Dress

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Today I wore a Forever 21 dress and Downtown L.A. wedges.


So not looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. I have a "huge" presentation ugh!
But the good thing is that I have two more weeks of class left and it's finally summer 
break for three weeks before my big move to London. What am I going to do with
out Jesse? I have been trying to convince him to come with me but the fact that he
has class in the summer, it's not looking like it's going to happen.
Anyway, today Jesse and I woke up to watch Lost (we are on season 3) and cuddle,
then he took me to get my bangs fixed (for free, lovely surprise) and then we went
back home so I can shower, get ready, and head to the American Way Thrift Store
where I found some AWESOME blazers and purses. Now I sit here, hot as monkey balls
while I eat a Gordita from Taco Bell and some Doritos with lemon and Valentina.
I have to get back to work and make sure I execute this presentation correctly
for tomorrow. Ugh these last few weeks of school are filled with presentations.
I hope you guys had a great weekend and thanks to all of you who comment and
support my blog. I love yall!


Love,
Dulce Candy