Wednesday, June 30, 2010

“Do what you are afraid to do” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Charlotte Russe pumps, ZARA cardigan, Forever 21 skirt, Fashion Gal top, MARK necklace


I'm just a bit afraid of traveling alone while pregnant to London on Monday morning.
But I'm a tough cookie and it's nothing that I can't handle. The time is getting closer
and if all goes well, I will be in London on Tuesday morning at 7 AM.!!! SURREAL!!
I'm glad that I can adapt to new places and situations right away from my past
experiences so adapting to a new environment and a new culture should be pretty
easy.
So thats where I'll be this summer. What are your plans?


Perk of being pregnant: My boobs are getting bigger! who hoooo!!!

Love,
Dulce Candy