Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to my Roots

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Today I wore my new vintage Premier Collection pink blazer, American Apparel dress, Alexander Wang pumps, & Gold Nexus watch.


Very 80's looking outfit today since this blazer has some major shoulder-pads. So
I decided to embrace the era and add some gold triangle shaped earrings to finish
off the look. Yesterday I went to my favorite thrift store in the planet
"American Way Thrift Store" while this place might be clustered and sometimes dirty,
it's filled with TONS of vintage purses, blazers, dresses, and pretty much anything
you can think of. I love to go there once a week, and surprisingly enough my favorite
things in my closet come from the thrift store.