Friday, June 4, 2010

Just a Bit Sexy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today I wore my Kardashian for BEBE dress with my Aldo pumps and a Forever 21 necklace.


Today Jesse and I were suppose to spend the day in Malibu drinking wine all day.
Well, things didn't go as planned because we were still finishing building furniture.
Sorry for the lack of text today. I promise Ill try to write more in the future. I have
to go get ready because we are about to go catch a late night movie. Whats out today?

On Lips:

MAC's "To the Beach"-Lip liner in Temperature Rising
MAC's "To the Beach"-Lip Stick in Thrills
MAC's "To the Beach"-Lip Gloss in Flurry of Fun


Love,
Dulce Candy