Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gladiator

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Today I wore: Matiko sandals, Nexus watch, F21 necklace, Hamsa bracelet, old vintage backpack, Fahsion Gal top & shorts, and F21 belt.


So today I decided to wear my new Matiko sandals, and what better way to pair these
up with than a floral cropped top and my vintage rucksack. I love the way these
sandals look, and I actually got a lot of compliments while I was out and about
today. I also picked up the two tribal looking bracelets today at a local flee market.
I know I will definitely be wearing them ALL the time. Anyway, this morning I tweeted
that I grew up eating mud, rocks, chalk, and red bricks. There is just something about
these items that make my mouth water. Ugh so good! Yes, kind of weird for some of
you I can tell from the comments I got haha. But you know what thats me and thats
real. So I googled "PICA" like a lot of you said and the similarities where horrifying. BUT
I would say I practice Geophagy instead since it's closely related to what I do, or did
I should say.


Keep your mind open,
Dulce Candy