Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aged with Modernity

I've received a few emails asking me about my makeup routine.
My makeup takes me about 5 minutes and is pretty much the same for day and night.

Step 1. Concealer. I swear by Mac concealer and used to use it in high school to cover up my tattoos, it works that well.
Step 2. Powder foundation. I've used Bare Minerals for 8 years now and love it.
Step 3. A bit of eye shadow. Right now I am using a white shimmer eye pencil from Sephora but powder eye shadow works well too.
Step 4. Liquid eye liner. I thicken the line and draw out the edges for a night on the town.
Step 5. Mascara.
Step 6. Blush.
Step 7. Lipstick (optional).

*The bite marks on my brush are from my kitty, she thinks it's a toy.

The winner for the Kellyssima giveaway is comment number 1!