Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. ~Vincent Van Gogh

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I'm wearing F21 head to toe
Watching the Tyra Banks show, some what sad because its the last week, but its not as good as before.
Anyway dolls, today I went to go get tons of children books, my niece
turned one a few days ago and I had no clue what to get a 1 year old, so I thought
I should buy a nice pink bookshelf and fill it with classics and new books. I know
growing up I loved to read those kind of books, shoot, I still do ;) I'm actually
reading a few right now haha.
I finished off the afternoon with a small "photo-shoot" and now I'm about to
cuddle with Jesse and watch LOST on Netflix. Seriously, Netflix is the BEST thing
ever!! It has so many old school movies like "Curly Sue" I remember watching that
movie with all my sisters and my Mom when I was younger during Christmas season, oh the memories....


XO,
Dulce Candy