Monday, May 3, 2010

When it rains it pours

(via FashionGoneRogue)
I had to postpone my flight back to SF today and I am still in LA.
I caught a severe corneal infection in my left eye from sleeping in my contacts (lesson learned kids) and have also developed a pretty bad case of the flu. I feel like my body is totally failing me. I've got the sads. Hopefully I'll be better soon and I can go back to work and doing outfit posts.
I have so many amazing pieces and looks I want to share, but I don't think my eye patch will really go with them. I am one stylish pirate though.

My mini German Vogue feature. Thanks everyone who took the time to send me their scans and pics. You guys are the best!

Please hop over to Chic Intuition to read my interview.

Thanks everyone for all your love and support.