Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Walter


I'm like a hawk when things go on sale on HauteLook, seriously as soon as the sale goes live, I'm scavenging everything with in seconds. But this morning was different from all others, I finally got a few things from Walter that I was craving for.

The silk nude jumper is the perfect fit in my spring wardrobe.  Silk is one of my favorite fibers, but the fact that it's a natural protein fiber, sometimes makes it out of my reach.  I also fell in love with these silk trousers because I've been on the hunt for trousers that actually fit me.  ZARA has great ones but even the XS trousers fit me huge. And last but not least, I picked up this black boyfriend blazer.  I have a few black blazers but they all have exaggerated shoulders so I was pleased to find one that was simple and had a long cut.

XO,
Dulce Candy