Sunday, May 9, 2010

LA Zoo

(Forever 21 Sweater, "jeans", boots, purse, necklace Macy's men's watch, hamsa bracelet, Erica Anenberg "D" necklace)
Mother's Day weekend.......

Jesse and I spent the lovely weekend with my parents and Wendy at the L.A. Zoo, well  not all weekend just Sunday. On Saturday my parents came over to visit Jesse and I so  I made my bomb ass pozole (google it) for my family and Jesse.  My parents spent the night at our house which only made my weekend even better because I'm very close to my family and since we live some what far away, it's always a pleasure to see them.
These pictures where taken this afternoon at the Zoo, I hope you enjoy them.  Also I'll leave you with my most recent video on Youtube where I talk about the holy grail of foundations, NARS firming foundation. 


XO,
Dulce Candy