Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a matter of opinion

(blazer & pastel bangles- courtesy of Persephone vintage, jeans-Cheap Monday via tobi, tank-Olive & Olivia shoes-Pierre Hardy for Gap, rope bracelet- courtesy of Threadsence by Mousy, watch- courtesy of Modcloth, clutch-Marc by Marc Jacobs via Crossroads)
I adore a good floral blazer. I received this one courtesy of Susan from Persephone Vintage and love it to pieces. It's light, airy and perfect for summer layering. I really like the way it pairs my grey jeans. I am also truly obsessed with my blue clutch, it seems to fit perfectly into my life and goes well with every outfit. Same can be said for the Gap shoes. I'm all about playing favorites with my pieces.

Today all the girls at the Chictopia office decided to take a field trip out to the Nordstom half yearly sale. I of course could not resist the shoe section and walked out with a pair of black Jeffrey Campbells. Kristine, who happens to have baby feet, found a pair of delicious Vera Wang Lavender Collection wedges. I truly hate her for having such tiny feet, not fair.

I feel like a Twinkie...I think I'll go eat one after I am done with this post.