Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alice+Olivia for Payless

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



One of my favorite fashion labels is Alice+Olivia. The name alone sounds quite romantic. It's one of my guilty pleasures every time I pass by their boutique in Malibu on my way to my parents house. Even though I only own a few pieces due to their price range, I always get a whimsical feeling browsing through the racks. So, when I found out last year that Stacy Bendet teamed up with Payless to create a more affordable line, I was all over their collection.
I have to admit that when I was growing up I hated Payless like I hated broccoli and peanut butter together. As the years went by, they teamed up with designers and the shoes had more a delightful look to them. Anyway, here are my top picks from their most recent collection. Hope you enjoy. Let me know how you feel about designers knocking themselves off.

On Nails

RE-FRESH MINT by China Glaze


Xo,
Dulce Candy