Saturday, December 19, 2009

X-mas Party

(jeans-Hudson, top-H&M, sweater-H&M, blazer-vintage, shoes-JC)
Just a running about town look...well running is actually totally impossible in those shoes.
Notice my chunky layering to shield me from the freezing cold.
(Profreshstyle, Jennie Going West, Song of Style, CaliVintage, Work it Berk, Helen Zhu from Chictopia, Katie the fashion writer, This Is Xtina, Fazed Girl...will link later...running late and trying to get this post up)
Here are some pics from our blogger meet-up last weekend.
We played the white elephant game, fashion trivia games, filmed a short clip for Chictopia, and gorged ourselves on homemade cuisine and champagne.

We will definitely have more meet-ups and are even looking into possible sponsorships for the events, so if you are a bay area blogger or just want to come hang, email me!

*Hey! Have you checked out my sponsors?
Please do! They help me keep this blog running.*

Nastygal Vintage - on trend vintage and new clothing to make you stand out in the fashion crowd.
ModCloth - Unique pieces for a one of a kind you.
Need Supply - Urban styles for city dwellers and country girls alike.
Market Publique - Vintage treasures for every budget.

Now I am off to brave the city for X-mas shopping, this is what I get for procrastinating.