Sunday, December 6, 2009

ZARA


Hey Lovelies!
Don't worry, the ZARA haul will be up tomorrow. Today I just wanted to share my weekend recap and I wanted to tell you that I have a new store that I am in LOVE with.  You all know I love Forever21, why? because of the affordable fashion but I think that its better to save money and splurge every now and then with something a little bit more expensive.  ZARA is still affordable which is why Im so in love! every day that i go shopping I know made it a mission to hit up ZARA first he he.  Anyway, the day started of GREAT, hubby and I went to go see "Ninja Assassins" this morning at 11am. Best movie I've ever seen in a long time. And can I tell you that I have a HUGE crush on Sung Kang lol seriously I love a man who can fight like my man jk
So before the movie started I went to Aldo to buy some shoes that I saw online.  Only that the store didn't have them either so I was able to pay there and receive free shipping for buying them @ the store. Now I just have to wait 3 to 6 business days. Here are the pupms I got, I HAD to get them they are HOT!
Anyway then we head over to Old Pasadena and I shopped my butt of at ZARA. I've never been so happy to be shopping in such a long time.  Check out future post of outfits containing the things I got. Two words. SHOLDER PADS.  We finally went to The American at Brand and shopped in H&M.

Btw. Thanks for all the comments. I have such a great time reading them... anyway let me know how your weekend went. TTYL



Rosemore Aldo leather pumps


What Im wearing:
Fashion Gal Skirt
Forever21 Cardigan
Forever21 Accessories
Down Town LA booties
CK tights
Ross blouse
Wetseal Purse




















About to watch Ninja Assassin

























These are two beautiful viewers! Aren't they gorgeous and they are super nice!  They completely made my day! Love ya girls!! It was nice meeting yall.











On my way to blog




XOXO
Dulce Candy