Sunday, December 20, 2009

That Darn Sticker Under My Heel.











































































What Im Wearing Today:
* Fashion Gal black top
* Charlotte Russe skirt
* Topshop heart tights
* Forever 21 Shoes
* Forever 21 Purse




I went to my parents house to finish up some Christmas shopping with my mom, I was already done with my shopping for Christmas way before Thanksgiving because I hate stressing out over things that can be avoided (like running wild trying to find the right gift the day before).  So we went to our usual stores and of course, Target, to checkout the new line Rodarte.  Designers having a line with Target is the best thing they can EVER do because there is a lot of women/men who shop bridge lines rather than couture. (Like me.)  Designers get knocked off all the time and loose money, so why not knock them selfs out and make the money right? Smart thinking, and that's exactly why you see so many designers with lines for Target.


Anyway, weather was great all day.  I was going to wear my peep toe heels shown above but all the waking I knew I was going to do (and I did) was the reason I choose to stick to my biker boots. It gave my outfit an edge though I would of preferred the feminine feel the peep toes gave me.  I had a great weekend, no more class for 3 weeks! How was yours. Share :)


XO.
Dulce Candy