Saturday, December 19, 2009

In the Dark




















What Im wearing:
* ZARA blazer
* Old  Skinny jeans
* Forever 21 biker boots
* Fashion gal white heels Tee
* Forever 21 Accessories
* Hair up in a bun


Pictures taken at 6 PM. I wasn't going to post these pictures of todays outfit due to the quality that my Sony Cybershot took.  I don't quite understand why they came out like this in the dark and it's a 12.1 MP?. So I'm wishing for a

Canon - EOS 7D 18.0-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera - Black


for Christmas.  Since I've been getting a lot of great feed back on my blog and Chictopia. I only want to make the experience better for you guys and high quality pictures is what ya'll deserve.  I've had a blog for a minute now and I think its about that time to upgrade.  I love photography and my hubby knows that, so hopefully that camera is sitting underneath our Christmas tree he he. 


*********COACH Giveaway closes tonight @ 11:59************
Enter if you haven't
I will also announce the winner for the: How many "and's" did I say through out the same video.
If you answerd correctly you won a a SIGMA SS187 brush, just like the MAC 187 




XO.
Dulce Candy