Friday, December 11, 2009

Dave N Busters- Dazzling!














So this game was pretty lonely so I decided to hop on it and play it.  Once i swiped my card, the darn thing started playing some LOUD embarrassing techno music and I was like WTH? So they point of this is to jump rope. An imaginary one of course.  So I started to jump and next think I know I have this HUGE  audience watching me. Everyone wanted to play now that I was playing it LOL and a few people were fighting for their place in line.. Its was great though I passed it twice and won so many tickets. Proud to say I was the only one that passed it with out "stepping" on the rope lol



You know weapons are my expertise



Dave and Busters is like chuck e cheese for grown ups.  Its very fun and it gets packed and crunk when the Lakers are playing.


My babe and I, I wish he would smile more, he has a gorgeous smile but he hates it.



My friend Selmie also Selmie805 on Twitter.  If you ever get a chance to be his friend, you would be lucky.  You will ALWAYS have a great time and a huge smile all the  time.




So he loves Gwen Stefani (for the longest time EVER) and he makes these awesome videos on youtube were he lip-sing and dances to pop music. You will love it! Her is his link. Subscribe and Rate :) Show some love :)



Here is my lovely friend Maribel and her hubby.  He's back from Afghanistan  for 2 weeks on R&R. Enjoying every second they can together.




Had to show you these crazy boots.  Im loving these to spice up my leggings and jeans.  Louboutin has some similar, mine are from Forever21. Holla!


My official drink. Sex on the Beach, you never fail me!