Saturday, December 12, 2009

Get Nasty

I am so excited to share this video lookbook I shot for Nasty Gal a while back.
I think it looks amazing and everyone did a great job with styling, editing, and make up.
It was a blast to film and when you see us drinking beer and eating chips, it's all for real, breakfast of champions.

(styling-Sophia (the Nasty Gal herself), models-your's truly and Alex, directed by Paul Trapani & Hiawatha Bradley)

Here are some shots of Nick (my nastygal bf) and me screwing around.



It has been raining non stop in SF and the past week it has been like 35 degrees. Are you kidding me? 35? That's a temperature I am not prepared to deal with.
I need new boots...Thigh high boots for under 200...suggestions? Must be leather and must actually stay up on the leg without getting all slouchy and annoying.