Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coach winner!!!

****Coach Winner*****
THE WINNER ------   bflat1887
"I love coach because the newest lines are very fresh and young feeling. The poppy collection is one of my favorites right now because the style matches me so well.
The reason I love that bag is because I would love a new cute small bag for going out. Like so many this year, my family can't afford to have a Christmas with presents, so it would be a great blessing to receive something so nice.
Either way, someone will be very happy to receive such a beautiful bag."





Like many comments this one touched my heart and I hope this makes her Christmas a lil more special. Even if she would of lost, she would of been happy for the winner.  I love a humble heart, and that Is why I chose her.


And the winner of the "How many and's" is ajlove89 you get a Sigman SS 187 makeup brush :) yay!!!
 Congrats Girls <3


Wohoo girls, and thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.




Winners please email me all your shipping info @ dulce.tejeda@yahoo.com asap so I can get everything out to you asap


XO.
Dulce Candy