Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have the clean germ!
























What I'm Wearing:
* Forever 21 Fifi Lapin sweater
*Forever 21 Cardigan
*Forever 21 Boots ( just got them today, LOVES em)
*Some old Jeans
* Forever 21 necklace and earrings


So this week is my FINALS week!!!  Tomorrow I have Textile's, and Current Designers class finals, and on Thursday, I have Fashion History II and English.  Im glad that after this week there will be no more stress and I can finally do more videos on Youtube for yall.  
What I noticed is that whenever I have a huge project or a presentation the next day, I start CLEANING LIKE CARAZY, I seriously get the urge to clean and organize the whole house.  Hubby hates it when I get like this because he has a pile of junk (paperwork and electronics) in this corner and I tell him to pick it up and hide it.   Do you guys ever get like that? How do you guys handle stress?


Anyway here is a simple outfit that I wore to get my haircut in the morning and to do some holiday shopping with the man this afternoon.  Yay for a new hair cut!! You can't really tell in these pictures but it feels and it's super shiny!   I will post or make a vid on that soon with all the info to where and who did it. I finally found a new hairstylist here in Cali that does a great job.  The price is definitely worth it, I got a scalp massage and a simple long layers haircut with side swept bangs for $55 ( ay I was shocked with the price, i know)


Have a great night or weekend and thanks for helping me become a candidate for the tittle of "STYLEICON" on Chictopia.. here is my Chicblog


XOXO
Dulce Candy