Friday, December 18, 2009

Shoedazzle by Kim Kardashian


If you want to know how shoedazzle works click HERE to visit the site.


Look how edgy these pump are.  My favorite pair of shoes for the month of December.






Lovely tissue paper hugging my shoes :)





and here they are, I have them on right now to break them in because they are a bit tight. I might wear these on Christmas Eve.





Look, they even send me a pink bag to store my shoes while I travel. That extra effort goes along way.



So for about 4 moths now, I have been wanting to sign up for shoedazzle.com but haven't got the courage because I didn't know anyone who was actually a live member.  So a girl from one of my classes told me she loves shoedazzle and she highly recommended it, so I gave in and here is my first pair.  The stylist are great and the shoe options for my taste were right on point.  Its 39.95 a month but they only charge you when you choose a pair so if you don't want anything that month for whatever reason you don't get charged.  I recommend this to anyone on a budget because you can treat yourself to at least one pair of shoes a month.
XOXO
Dulce Candy