Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup Collection and Storage


Hey Yall:)
Well here is the most asked for blog post or shall I say, Most asked for Video (being that this is not a video.) Well Its finally here and I want to share my love for art via Makeup.  I love what makeup does for my self-confidence.  Its so fun to see my self with a "new" face every day. anyway I organized my makeup here this morning since I use to have it on my vanity. I want to know why do you love makeup and what does it do to you?

Thanks for Visiting
XOXO
Dulce Candy


Here is the 20 drawer set that I got from Amazon.com for about $120   A lil expensive but holds all my makeup that I've been collecting for 2 years.



This is all of it! Minus the brushes.  I had to take it all out so I can start fresh and organize everything accordingly.   I Tweeted that I was so disgusted with my self because I never realized I had so much makeup! I will never use all this. OMG! anyway, I was thinking about a BLOG SALE, but I've used everything at least once, will ya'll still be interested. Maybe sell it in bundles? Any Ideas??




These are all my makeup palettes, from every coastal-scents palette out there to MAC, all of Urban decay Pallets (except 2) Smashbox, and Personi USA


This is my complete e.l.f collection. The black cases are their studio line and the white ones are there regular ones for $1.00




These are just some random MAC products and lippies


These are all of my lippes!! Lip glosses and lip jelly's




This is the face drawer



This is the "Inexpensive" drawer. Most of these shadows are from when I first started to collect makeup



This  is the "random" drawer lol just essentials



This drawer contains products that I recently purchased waiting to be "hauled" well most of them



This is the massy drawer that I still need to sort and organize. So till next time that  I have a free moment to do this again because it took me like one hour to compete this.


The "BASE" drawer. All products that are used to prime eyelids and eye bases. Favorite drawer EVER!


All Lipsticks plus more



More Lipsticks




The Blush and Concealer Drawer



More eyeshadows and pigments







Mineral makeup, pigments, and concealer palettes.