Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yay For New Shoes! and What I wore Today

Look at this cute monkey butt wearing her lil Santa suit. She loves it, or so I say.


What I wore for the Privet Film Screening:
I'm sticking to a lot of soft yet "party esque" theme to my outfits this month.






I even got into the Christmas spirit even more by wearing this cute santa pin that I got from Walmart



On Me:
Forever21 Necklace
Dress from Ross
Cardigan from Fashion Gal
Tights from Forever21
Booties from Forever21





And yes! I finally got my Louboutins in the mail yesterday.  I was more excited than I've ever have been to receive a package.  I was waiting in the car waiting to go shopping when my man told me that he signed for a huge package.  I knew what it was and I didnt even wanna go shopping after he told me ha ha.



Aren't they GORGEOUS???  So here I just wanted to show you how they look but I will be making a video on how to wear over the knee boots and and just a few different way to style them.