Monday, December 21, 2009

Grey and Strong!






















What Im Wearing:
* Wool grey sweater/dress ( Super warm, and check out those shoulders)
* Topshop Bow tights ( heart them too)
* Forever21 Black Boots ( Comfy as heck, I wear these to class quite often actually)
* Thrifty Purse



A cool breezy day here in So Cal. This is pretty much as cold as it gets, well actually no, it gets colder, but you can definitely get away with wearing this ON the coldest day in L.A. 
Soooo Hubby and I have been talking about moving overseas to Europe for a year.  We want to start a family soon, like in 5 years, so before we have any kids I want to travel and visit all the places on my dream list.  I've pretty much been all over the U.S. except Montana, Hawaii, Alaska, and North and South Dakota,oh and Miami. I've been to Ireland, Kuwait, Germany, Iraq and Qatar. Some places have been loved more than others ha ha anyway right now we are looking for a new house here or overseas.  We still don't know if we want to make the "BIG" move but all of the best :)

Here are some new picks from Forever 21
Cant wait to get them:)





























XO.
Dulce Candy