Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Shopping with the Family

WHAT IM WEARING:
Forever 21 Coat
Forever 21 Tights-awesome!
Forever 21 Boots
Earrings from my friends Anna (TheStyleDiet on Youtube)
Coach Purse



lol can you see Chanel running in the back, what a monkey re-up!


































The Love of my life, Hazel.
She makes me so happy, she 6 months old and look at her, she's getting bigger every time I see her.



So today was Christmas Shopping with my family. It was a great day because I got to go out with both my parents, Wendy, Chanel and my man shopping.  We were only missing my older sister Cynthia and my lil sister Ivette. Nevertheless it was a great Sunday!
I bought some clothes that I cant wait to share with you on a future haul.  I still have to upload the Forever 21 huge haul (uploading right now) and the Target and Ulta haul together.  But in between i will post a hair tutorial and a makeup tutorial so I don;t over whelm yall with hauls only.  Bobbie Brown Cosmetics sent me over a bunch of makeup and brushes so the next tutorial will be with Bobbie Brown cosmetics only, isn't that great!  EXCITED!!!

XOXO
Dulce Candy