Monday, December 28, 2009

Cherry On Top


































What I'm Wearing:
* F21 Cherry knitted sweater
* RL black shine tights
* F21 Boots
* F21 feather necklace w/  "Paridot" gem
* F21 earrings 




I went to the VA Hospital in Long Beach today to take care of some issues from a visit I had  5 months ago when I had a tubal pregnancy.  Yes, a tubal pregnancy (a.k.a. ectopic pregnancy). A very sad thing to happen to a women but only God knows why it happens.  Anyway, the hospital has a beautiful scenario that I had to take my pictures there. (Jesse looked like total paparazzi while he was snapping away with my new Nikon D90 ha ha) 





My niece Hazel ( The Love of My Life)







"The Rose that Grew from Concrete"



This is a cross that I was given by my Aunt when I was in Iraq for protection.  Its a rosary. When you look through the peep hole in the center you can see a saint.  I keep it hanging in my car because it makes me feel safer.



Sadly, Christmas is over :( The best time of the year is ONE YEAR away....until then lil santa.



A wonderful scent to light up duringWinter