Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tulle and Hearts






























One of my viewers, the  GORGEOUS Glenda, I met her on my usual shopping day at Fashion Gal. She is such a sweetheart and It made my day to meet her :)
 She had a feeling she was going to see me in Fashion Gal one day and here it is.  Its funny because as I walked in I had a feeling I was going to meet one of my viewers and as soon as I walked in she came and say hi.  HI BABES!!!



Of course, my usual monkey picture of Hazel...


A Beautiful Rose in my Parents Garden


What I'm Wearing:


* Forever 21 Tulle Skirt
* Forever 21 Top
* Forever 21 Boots
* Forever 21 Bag
* Topshop Tights
--------------------------Wow, I wear a lot of FOREVER 21------------------------------------------




Here is a video of a very talented artist drawing me... I love it.  I wish I had the real thing :0)





Sub to him...:)