Friday, December 11, 2009

A Shopaholic's Dream

Oooh, I actually like the blog post tittle for this post.  I think I'm going to use this as my header post lol..
Being the crazy shopaholic monster that I am, I always seem to know WHERE and WHEN there is a SALE. 




*One: I do NOT have Rich Parents.
*TWO: I do not have a RICH man. ( even though my man does like to spoil me)
*THREE: You cannot shop the way I shop with Youtube money. (Come on, my rent is like a mortgage payment)


There fore I credit my income to hard work and a hole lot of sweat and tears, LITERALLY.  
I grew up with no nice clothes or nice things, but I was sure thankful for the stuff I had, because people had it worse.
I think the reason I am blessed with a comfortable lifestyle ( I wouldn't call it wealth just yet) is because I help out my parents and I respect them. I am Catholic  so I know that Jesus knows what I have been through in my life and all the hardships in the Army I had to go through so people in American can take the Soldiers for granted.  When I get disrespected, i think to my self " Do you have ANY idea what  I had to go through, so you can sleep in your bed comfortable at night and not have to worry about anything?" Of course they don't. 
Jesus knows me and he knows my heart.  I help people because I love to help.  I want my life to be a change in peoples life.  I f I see  a homeless man/women I give them 5, 10 bucks, or food when I can.  If they are going to use my money to shoot up drugs, then that is their problem.  In my heart I know that I gave them that money so they can have another day in their life's without being hungry, and God knows it too.
I have so many blessing, but I would be here FOREVER.
Be good to the people you love, you will be repaid. I promise.




Anyway are some places where you can go Sample shopping.
Designer labels 90% off.  Most of the stuff i saw today were in small sizes. "Samples" typically come in a size 2
.  Enjoy whatever you find and have a blast shopping!!
XOXO
Dulce Candy


Love Kims outfit here:


Here is the Makeup tutorial for the Picture on my header:




Here is a list of  events that  I booked. 80%






What: Animal Advocates Alliance Holiday Sample Sale
Why: Alexis Hudson handbags, LnA jazzy basics, Nola Singer jewelry, Jim Barnier boots, and others at less than wholesale for the good of our furry friends.
When: Sat., 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: 715 N. Foothill Rd., b/t Lomitas & Elevado Aves., Beverly Hills.
What: Showroom Seven Holiday Sample Sale
Why: Erickson Beamon, Issa London, Hollywood Trading Company, and others at up to 90 percent off retail. 
When: Thru Dec. 23. Mon.-Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: Cooper Building, 860 S. Los Angeles St., at E. Ninth St., mezz. 3, Downtown (213-316-0112).
What: Nation Ltd. Holiday Warehouse Extravaganza
Why: Loads of samples and irregular comfy-chic basics in cotton, burnout, and other fabrics for the taking at 5 to 25 bucks. 
When: Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-3 p.m. 
Where: 850 S. Broadway, b/t E. Eighth & E. Ninth Sts., ste. 302, Downtown.
What: Ever Warehouse Sale 
Why: Fall and past seasons’ samples and overstock for guys and gals marked at wholesale and below. 
When: Thurs. & Fri., 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: 3744 Fruitland Ave., b/t Carmelita & Loma Vista Aves., Maywood (323-587-7526).
What: Chic Little Devil Style House Sample Sale
Why: Designer and vintage accessories, shoes, handbags, and clothing marked up to 90 percent off (prices start at $5). 
When: Thurs.-Sun., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: 1206 Maple Ave., at Twelfth St., 11th flr., Downtown.
What: Timi & Leslie Sample Sale
Why: Handbags, diaper bags, and travel accessories priced way below wholesale. 
When: Fri., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Where: 560 S. Main St., at E. Sixth St., ste. 3w, Downtown (213-688-8804). Cash only.

What: A Common Thread and ACT Jewelry Warehouse Sale
Why: New, vintage, and one-of-a-kind clothing, accessories, and jewelry going for $15-$100. 
When: Thurs., 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Where: 834 S. Broadway, b/t E. Eighth & E. Ninth Sts., 4th flr., Downtown. Cash or checks only.
What: Pop Beauty and Pixi Warehouse Sale
Why: Lipgloss, eye shadow, blush, and makeup ready for the primping at $1-$5.
When: Dec. 15. Tues., 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Where: 6065 Bristol Parkway, b/t Hannum Ave. & Green Valley Cir., ste. 100, Culver City.
What: James Perse Sample Sale
Why: Fifty to 80 percent off men’s, women’s, and kids’ cashmere sweaters, pants, outerwear, dresses, skirts, T-shirts, and more.
When: Dec. 18-20. Fri., 2-9 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun., 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: Siren Studios Orange, 1050 N. Orange Dr., b/t Santa Monica Blvd. & Romaine St., Hollywood.

What: Multidesigner Sample Sale 
Why: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent, Cynthia Vincent Shoes, Mike & Chris, and Re-Collection samples and overstock from fall and past season’s collections up to 80 percent off retail.
When: Thurs., 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Fri., 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; Dec. 10 & 11. Thurs., 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Fri., 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Where: Cooper Building, 860 S. Los Angeles St., at E. Ninth St., ste. 422, Downtown (213-225-2691).
What: Stila Winter Warehouse Sale
Why: Everyday makeup, special sparklers, and gifts for beauty junkies for 50-80 percent off regular prices.
When: Sat., 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Where: 1161 Vine St., b/t Lexington Ave. & Santa Monica Blvd., Hollywood.
What: Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale
Why: Clutches, Devote totes, Matinees, C Ya Laters, and more handbags at wholesale prices and some extra-special deals on small leather goods, too. 
When: Wed.-Sun., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Where: 7961 W. Third St., b/t S. Edinburgh & S. Hayworth Aves., Mid-City West.
What: Geren Ford Sample Sale
Why: Overstock and one-of-a-kind samples across recent seasons (including fall leathers) going for $10-$200. 
When: Fri., 4-7 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: Smashbox Hollywood, 1011 N. Fuller Ave., b/t Romaine St. & Santa Monica Blvd., stage 3, Hollywood.
What: Vince Sample Sale
Why: Men’s and women’s cashmere sweaters; leather jackets; and cotton and silk tees, skirts, and pants all priced below wholesale. 
When: Thurs. & Fri., 5-8:30 p.m.
Where: 5410/5420 Wilshire Blvd., b/t Cloverdale & Cochran Aves., Miracle Mile.
What: Insight Sample Sale
Why: Gear for girls and guys — clothing, outerwear, swimwear, bags, wallets, hats, surfboards — for cheap.
When: Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Where: 8940 Ellis Ave., b/t S. Robertson & Venice Blvds., Culver City (877-398-5140).
What: Rachel Pally Warehouse Sale
Why: Fall, spring/summer, and all previous collections including White Label marked 50-80 percent off retail. 
When: Thurs. & Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.; Dec. 11 & 12. Thurs. & Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: 2301 E. Seventh St., b/t Santa Fe & Anderson Sts., ste. c100, Industrial District (818-512-9575).
What: Multidesigner Sample Sale
Why: Wren clothing marked up to 85 percent off retail, LD Tuttle shoes and Alexandra Cassaniti accessories going below wholesale, and Hansel from Basel sockery $2-$12.
When: Sat., noon-4 p.m. 
Where: 1709 N. Kenmore Ave., b/t Hollywood Blvd. & Franklin Ave., Hollywood.
What: Joie, Petit Joie, and Current/Elliott Sample Sale
Why: Up to 70 percent off current and past seasons’ dresses, tops, bottoms, jackets, and shoes from Joie and a selection of Current/Elliott denim samples.
When: Fri., noon-7 p.m.; Sat., 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: 4599 District Blvd., b/t Loma Vista and Corona Aves., Vernon.
What: Thomas Wylde Warehouse Sale
Why: Handbags, cashmere, ready-to-wear, and more priced to move. Accessories going for as low as $10. 
When: Sat. & Sun., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Where: Smashbox Studios, 8538 Warner Dr., at Hayden Ave., Softbox, Culver City (213-617-1458).
What: Fluxus Sample Sale
Why: Up to 75 percent off thousands of men’s and women’s colorful and cozy cotton basics. 
When: Sat., 9 a.m.-6 p.m. 
Where: Siren Studios, 6063 W. Sunset Blvd., b/t N. Gower St. & La Baig Ave., Hollywood



"Sample Sale Strategy." Http://www.dailycandy.com/. 09 Dec. 2009. Web. 10 Dec. 2009