Saturday, December 5, 2009

What I Want for Christmas

I remember being a little girl and writing a very long Dear Santa, Christmas wish list.  I would sit in front of the T.V. and every toy that I ever wanted that would come out I would write it down.
When I use to live in Mexico, I did believe in Santa.  We would wake up early in the morning on the 25th of December and open up all of these presents.  Once I moved to California at the age of 6, I knew that Santa wasn't real because on Christmas eve my uncle would dress up as Santa and hand out the gifts.  I was like, Im six but I'm not dumb ha ha. That was still a nice gesture and I still love Christmas just the same.  Anyway here is a list of the things that I want for Christmas this year (hopefully my man sees this list LOL.)
All are things that I would normally not buy myself

The Classic Chanel Purse




Louis Vuitton Speedy


Christian Louboutin Pumps



 MUFE 12 Flash Platte


And this HUGE, and I mean HUGE canvas of the Eiffel
 Tower