Monday, November 23, 2009

Love at First Sight

(shoes-Jeffrey Campbell, dress- A Wang, lace full-body suit-American Apparel)
Fell in love with these babies while modeling them for Nastygal Vintage. They are so sci-fi Gothic, so severe and nothing like anything else I own. I knew instantly I needed them in my life.
These shoes are a really good indication of how inspired I am by Atlas Shrugged, the book I am currently enthralled with. You'll be noticing a lot more industrial themed scenery and outfits.

I had a really lovely time meeting and seeing everyone at the blogger meet up this Sunday, can't wait to do it again!

Also please stop over at Naple Street Style and check out their feature on yours truly.

And don't forget to grab the new Forever 21 magazine (featuring me and 4 other amazing bloggers) available at F21 stores and free with your $40 purchase.