Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Global Fashion

I ended the day with some delicious Boba Loca "TARO" yogurt. Just like Pinkberrys Yogurt but in a Taro flavor, I love bobas and Taro is my flavor so, can you imagine how good this is? Jesse and I love to share food so we got a medium. I chose the strawberries and he chose the granola, we both chose the mango. I love my baby, were a great team!


and then i went to my hubbys Mom house for some real good breakfast. I live in LA, and lately its been hella hot. Its already November, almost December (hello Winter) and the temperature is in the high 90's. Global Warming is going to destroy humanity :( jk I don't want to scare anyone when I, myself is super scared about 2012. Anyway here is what I wore. I went for a very drapery look.

Rue21- Pink Top
Fashion Gal-bubble skirt
Forever21 Necklace
Fashion Gal Flats
Charlotte Russe- Pink Beret

Im going to make it my mission to teach Jesse how to take doesn't pictures. Its so frustrating when I say "babe, can you take a picture of my outfit?" and he grabs the camera and pushes the button right away when Im not even ready. AAAAHHHH!!
Excuse the face. I was not even ready when my photographer (my man) took this picture. lol

A late afternoon. I was going to upload this video to Youtube, but It was late and the lighting sucked.
Such a strong jawline. (from certain angles) thanks dad!

Long hair. Thankfully my hair grows really, REALLY fast.
Waves, waves, and more waves.
Wendy and I right before We all left for an amazing shopping spree.
What Im Wearing:
Forever21 Romper
Forever21 Chain necklace
Forever21 Boots
Thrifty purse

Heres my lovely Mom being silly. The cute meat guy thought I was taking a picture of him. He blushed he he