Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christian Louboutin 80% OFF ????

So today as I was sitting in my second class of the day  waiting for the class to start, this girl walked in with these amazing " Christian Louboutin" boots (the ones below). Every girl in the class including me wear just staring, and drooling ha ha. So we asked her where she got them from and she went around showing us the site. She said that they were real and that the reason they were so discounted was because they were sold at a wholesale price.  Well I went bought them right there and then for $299 free shipping and tax free.  I was so excited that I tweeted about it.







Then I got home from class happy as I can ever be for a pair of shoes lol.
Thanks to one of my followers on twitter she told me to go read the terms and conditions.
So I did and guess what? They are replicas!!! Which means they are fake.
But to be honest with you I still don't care because the quality of her boots was amazing and I fell in love with those boots so much that I didn't really care. So I bought another pair for 100 and something ( the ones below) I had seen these before and they were also my must have! Anyway beware of sites.
Shipping is free and it takes 7-12 days worldwide. The girl gave me nothing but good reviews and I have nothing bad to say.  The quality of these shoes you wont find in Downtown LA or at Forever21. If you are interested here is the link. If you don't trust it just yet dont buy anything untill I receive my package so you can hear it from me.  Get yours HERE if  your interested.