Monday, November 30, 2009

Bumming around

(ribbed leggings- American Apparel , pull over-vintage, tank- James Perse, jacket- H&M, sunglasses- American Apparel )
I know this isn't the most inspiring of outfits but sometimes it's nice to bum around and not worry about looking cute. I'd be lying if I said I always look stylish and put together. There are many occasions where I have left the house looking a mess and sometimes that's how I like it. I can't possibly be inspired all day everyday, I'd loose mind if I worried about my outfits all the time. So here I am with no make-up, unruly hair, coffee cup in hand, in all my messy yet comfortable glory.
I spent Thanksgiving with my boyfriend's family at their beautiful ranch in the Santa Cruz area. They have so much, yet remain so humble and spoil their children with love rather than money.
These were taken during one of our morning strolls. The property is bordered by vineyards on all sides and during this time of year the scenery is especially breathtaking with all of the fall colors radiating from the vines.
Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and weekend.