Monday, November 30, 2009

Decorating Our Place - Night out in Paris!

Hey guys, so here are some more additions to our house. A zebra print container for storage (that I DO NOT need what so ever) that I got just because of its looks. Also this lovely painting of Audrey Hepburn,  who doesn't love her right?  She's hanging on my wall now :)
I finally went to Homegoods for these two things and I now LOOOVE that store for home accents.



This is a bookshelf in black that I got so I can store all my books for school and for fun reading.  We needed a lot more things downstairs, so this month is all about Home Deco.




My School Books. Gotta Love Fashion school :)




Now this is HUGE painting that we got at Ikea today of Paris. (part of my theme). Gosh I freakin love Ikea so much, it puts me in such a great mood when I'm decorating.
This painting was $60.00 I acually wanted one of the Iffel tower that is $200. To expensive at the moment and we dont have space for it because of the Christmas tree.  So after the holidays hubby said he was going to get it for me.



Here we are again with "What I Wore"
It was a pretty hot day, like 85 degrees, and yes I'm wearing a leather jacket lol. I didn't think it was going to be this hot when I stepped out. whoops. Needless to say, I took the jacket off.


Pretty comfy, something I would wear for class.