Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Bow Scarf







I scrunched my hair today and I'm very happy with the results. I haven't had curly hair due to the major damage the K-Styler did to my hair. ( I lost my natural hair texture, which is hella curly because of the heat.)







I Love you Long hair of mine.....





Typical of me to have such a big-O smile. I can't help it. I don't know how girls take pictures w/ out a smile.





The Bow Scarf, a great way to spice up an outfit. Love a bold statement scarf.







Scrunch it!!
When you get out of the shower, apply some moose and diffuse it, Its that simple.
A diffuser enhances the natural curls in your hair eliminating frizz. Which is why my hair doesn't look frizzy.




Enjoy this video on "How To Scrunch Your hair." Filmed it a few months ago. Any questions let me know :)

XOXO
Dulce Candy