Sunday, November 8, 2009

Work and Play

I just got done shopping online at Forever21 for the following things I placed in my cart last night.  I decided that whenever I want something Im going to sleep on it first, and If when I wake up, Im still obsessing over whatever, IM GOING TO GET IT.

Anyway today (Sunday) was a day of military work! I had drill today and took a drug (urinalysis) test, randomly selected. I did not fond over the idea that a female had to watch me pee. Ummm that only makes me not want to pee LOL. But whatever Im so used to girls looking at me and being naked in front of like 100 girls. I had to take a shower in the open with a bunch of other girls (which is why I'm not shy about getting undressed at the gym or be in a bikini when I hit the board walk in Santa Monica.)

I also took the Flue Mist, which is way better than the shot! I hate needles but then again, I would love to get another tattoo at the same time. Don't ask me why. Its weird.

So now I'm home and I just finished making food for my hubby. I have a lot to do this week and Im just soo over this stress. ugh!

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy your Sunday Night  and thank you so much for posting comments.  I want to reply but how do you reply to comments with out going to each page???

XOXO
Dulce Candy




 I love this Bomber vest! I can't wait to get it.  Its from Target and it was only $30!! DEAL!