Friday, November 20, 2009

Fashion Of The Day : Silver Disco Ball

What A wonderful Friday. Busy, busy day. Had a few things that I didn't get accomplished, but over all, I'm feeling ecstatic about the weekend. A few of my friends are coming over to my house tmrw, and let me tell you any day with them is a GOOD and FUN day.
Hubby downloaded Mario Bros for the Wii and let me tell you that we have been on that game, killing it! Im not a big gamer, but I do love me some Mario Bros and some Porky Pigs Haunted Holiday ha ha. Have you guys ever heard of that game?
Anyway here is a small photo-shoot by yours truly. Oh and btw I just saw Mommy Dearest for the first time, such a classic (I know I'm so late ha ha). I can't believe Crawford was so mean to Christina. I love Christina and I feel so bad her. I'm so obsessed with that movie and the characters right now that I've been googling about Christina all day when I have chance. Anytime I get obsessed with something I do everything within my power to learn as much as I possibly can, and right now is the Crawford family.
Well Anyways, enjoy your Friday night and have a blessed weekend.

XOXO
Dulce Candy


What Im wearing:
Fashion Gal Grey Tank
Fashion Gal Grey Jeans
Fashion Gal Cardigan
Forever21 Biker Boots
Forever21 Head band
DIY pearl necklace
Old Pearl earrings