Monday, November 30, 2009

Ready for Christmas



What a great way to start the day than with some Christmas Shopping! Anyway here is the quick outfit of the day, again,  excuse the long face, not even a sincere smile he he.


What Im wearing:
Fashion Gal Jacket
Fashion Gal shirt
Fashion Gal Skirt
Forever21 Boots
Wetseal Beret

There will bea  tutorial on how to wear a beret so they stay in your head all day. (coming up this week.) I try to film a few videos through out the weekend so I can have some videos to upload while I'm busy at school.




This is the tattoo that I get many questions about, its my second name, " Candy". I got it a few days before I left to Iraq in 2006. This was my first and last tattoo (at the moment ha ha) hubby doesn't like tattoo and my parent don't either. Anyway, my friend Ginger (who's in the Army as well) and I went together  to get our first tattoo. It felt sooo good and I felt addicted. But seriously, this tat was permeant mistake. Come on, I think I know my own name lol.
I always have wanted to get "How deep is your love?' tatted one day, I'm just not sure were.











So we went on our hunt for a Christmas tree. We found the perfect one.  I always wonder of the trees talk to each other and say " Pick me, pick me."..."Yes, I got picked"...."Bye guys, I hope ya'll find an owner too."
Yes, I sound crazy but hey, you never know.







We went to Walmart for some tree decorations, this years theme was GOLD only. Last year was gold and silver but we wanted one solid color all around.






And knowing me, the cart slowly started to fill up with thing we didn't go for.
Like a new black rug and a book shelf. LOL







And here it is. The lovely Christmas tree! Jesse and I always have a great time doing things like this together.








I have to admit, my man is great at decorating. I just love being in my living room with all the lights of except the Christmas tree.



Of course, I had to get some Christmas earrings and pendants. Aren't these freaking cute? I can't wait to wear the.