Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

Hey Ladies!
So here I am this past Saturday on a shopping day with my Mom and Sister Wendy.  Like always, I had an amazing day!  Anyway I stopped by one of my favorite store "Fashion Gal". Here is the most current video from Youtube with the haul items from this shopping spree.




The hubby and I went Christmas Shopping today and we are almost done! Yay! I don't want to stress the shopping when
the day gets here so might as well do it now.
Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week. ( I know we all dread monday!) Love you guys!
XOXO
Dulce Candy



What Im wearing:
AMIclubwear.com Black dress
Fashion Gal Military Vest
Forever21 Scarf
Forever21 Boots
Coach Bag






Heres a beautiful picture of Downtown LA. Where FIDM is located. You gotta love SoCal weather!





I also stopped by the Burbank Mall yesterday and got a few things at Victoria's Secret. Did yall know Chanel Iman is a Victoria's Secret Model now? I love Her!!




Stop by now and pick up 7 for $35 and 1 FREE!! Mix and match.
I picked up the now  cocoa line the Shea and cocoa butter. I love the Cocoa one. It smell AMAZING!